Stuffed Pita with Yogurt Dill Dipping Sauce
Falafel and Roasted Pepper Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce
1. Follow mixing directions steps 1-3 to prepare falafel balls for cooking.
2. Shape falafel into 1-inch balls. Set aside.
3. Cut 2 bell peppers and 1 small onion into one-inch pieces.
4. Using 6-inch skewers, alternate falafel balls and vegetables. Brush the kabobs with olive oil.
5. Place on a cookie sheet, then broil for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
6. Garnish with mint leaves and serve with a prepared Tahini sauce or Tzatziki Sauce
16 ounces plain yogurt
2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped fine
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
4-5 mint leaves, minced
Salt to taste
Mix together and chill